This customer lives full time in their trailer. They have two 100 watt Renogy solar panels on the roof. The person who originally installed these panels didn’t give them enough support. Over time, the middle of the panels began to sag, creating stress on the roof’s cross beams.
They also have several unmatched batteries from different brands. These batteries were not able to work properly together to give the customer maximum output.
I used some aluminum angle rods to give additional support to these panels to keep them straight. I also replaced the batteries with two 6 volt batteries from Lifeline.